Control System & SCADA provided for Diesel Generator sets.
Typical Solution includes:
• Diesel Generator synchronisation.
• Diesel Generator load sharing.
• Automatic load shedding.
The entire solution was implemented on Siemens' PLC & SmartOPC SCADA.
• Common centralized monitoring & controlling of whole system including DG mechanical & electrical data monitoring, controlling of electrical parameters, fuel supply system, lubrication system and air & water cooling system.
• Auto-synchronization system for accurate & fast synchronization of DGs over bus eliminating any possibility of manual inaccuracy of operation.
• Auto-load distribution among all DGs. Two different modes for load control and load sharing (kW & PF control mode).
• Auto-load shedding scheme for system safety preventing any power cut to critical equipments.
• Centralized query based reporting system. All reports available on local area network through webpages.
• Internet Smart Support service allows our Experts to perform any sort of Troubleshooting on the System via Internet from anywhere in the World.
A diesel generator is the combination of a diesel engine with an electric generator (often an alternator) to generate electrical energy. Generally diesel generating units are used in places without connection to the power grid, for more complex applications such as peak-lopping, grid support and export to the power grid, as emergency power-supply if the grid fails.Why remote monitoring of Diesel Gensets?
• Monitor health and readiness.
• Alarm notifications
• Instant view of
-> Fuel levels
-> Battery voltage
• Minimizes the need for on-site service.
• Remote start/stop to verify operation.
Would you like to have access to your Gensets data on the go? Would you like email/SMS alerts based on consumption (or any other parameter)?
• If your answer is yes, then we have the right solutions for you. Using our Netbiter suite of products we can push all the Diesel Gensets data onto our cloud based servers. Hence you can access your site's data from anywhere in the world using any web browser and internet.
• Our GSM/GPRS gateways can provide SMS and email alerts based on live readings from the Diesel Gensets installed on site.
Benefits of Remote Monitoring a Diesel Generator
• Instant information regarding
• generator status
• Reduce travelling to sites
• Reset alarms remotely